WithU are aware of the challenges of delivering our service while having a minimum impact upon our precious natural environment. We comply with all relevant relevant environmental
legislation and seek to exceed standards where possible.
Key points relating to our policy :
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage
to the environment.
- train, educate and inform our employees, contractors and trainers about environmental issues
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to
conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes,